Facebook Instagram Youtube

Mobile Home Communities

Mobile home community complaints of the water supply system or sewage collection and disposal system should be reported to your local health department or the Department of Environmental Quality.  To report a complaint to the Branch-Hillsdale-St. Joseph Community Health Agency you may fill out the complaint form, or contact the office by phone.  All other complaints are to be reported to the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).  LARA is responsible for conducting annual inspections of Mobile Home Communities.

  • Branch County: 517-279-9561 ext. 106

  • Hillsdale County: 517-437-7395 ext. 311

  • St. Joseph County: 269-273-2161 ext. 233

Organization Information

Annual Reports


Organization Documents

- Strategic Plan
- Mission and Vision
- Agency Organization Chart