Coldwater 517-279-9561

Hillsdale 517-437-7395

Three Rivers 269-273-2161

Facebook Instagram
Facebook Instagram

Substance Abuse / Mental Health

Counseling and recovery services are available for older adults and their families having problems with alcohol, prescription drugs, or other medications. Contact the local mental/behavioral health agency for assistance.

Community Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
677 E. Main, Suite A
Centreville, MI 49032
Phone: (269) 467-1000 or (800) 622-3967 (24-hour emergency)
visit site

Pines Behavioral Health Services
200 Orleans Blvd.
Coldwater, MI 49036
Phone: (517) 279-8404
(517) 279-1193 or 888-725-7534 (24-hour emergency
visit site